|||Manuscript must be in Microsoft Word format, written in English with Times New Roman 10 pt on A4 papers (21 cm x 29.7 cm or 8.5 inches x 11 inches).|
|||The mandatory template must give the following margins: top 2.5 cm, bottom 2.3 cm, left 1.6 cm and right 1.6 cm.|
|||The template must divide the entire text into two columns and the space between columns must be 1.0 cm.|
|||The entire manuscript must not exceed three pages.|
|||All texts are in single spaced, including subheadings, tables and figures.|
|||Do not include page numbers or line numbers.|
|||Title: Use 14 pt Times New Roman in bold typing and must be completed within 2lines.|
|||Authors: Use 10 pt Times New Roman in italics typing.|
|||Affiliations: Use 10 pt Times New Roman in regular typing.|
|||Subheadings: Use 10 pt Times New Roman in regular and bold typing and placed on a single line without any text. Do not use capital letters. Use single space between the previous text and the subheading.|
- The text should be divided into two columns and written immediately beneath the subheading (no blank line under the subheading).
- Use a dot in front of decimals (example: 0.56).
- Use a comma in numbers greater than 999 (example: 4,398).
- If sub-subheadings are used, they should be written in italic typing and followed by a colon and text in the same line (example: Blood samples: On 2 day 7, blood samples were taken from....). Leave a blank line above subheadings.
- References should be numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text. Cite references in the text by placing the number in square brackets, for example: 
- In the list of references, references should be written and numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text.
- Do not leave blank lines between the references.
- The titles of the references should be omitted.
- In case of more than two authors, use only the last name of the first author, followed by et al.
- The year of the publication should follow the authors’ last names. - Use abbreviations on names of journals.
Tables and figures:
- Figures and tables must not be wider than a text column and must be suitable for printing in black and white.
- Colored photos may be used but should be suitable for printing in black and white.
- Table headings should be written above the table.
- Figure headings should be written below the figure.
- Write “Table 1” and “Figure 1” in bold. The rest of text must be in regular typing.
- Limit the number of lines in tables and avoid vertical lines if possible.